Sunday, May 23, 2010

It started with the example of one woman...

My name is Amy.

First and foremost, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

I decided to start this blog because of the example of one woman, Stephanie Nielson, who I saw on a YouTube Mormon Messages video: My New Life.



From that video, I went to this website: http://newsroom.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/eng/news-releases-stories/apostle-urges-students-to-use-new-media, to watch a video of a talk by Elder M. Russell Ballard in which he encouraged the LDS to use the internet to share the gospel.

And now, I have this blog.

I don't know exactly what it is I am going to write, but before I start, I want to say that I am human. I make mistakes. I get things wrong. So whatever I get wrong, you can pin it on me. I'll take responsibility for that.

To finish, I want to bear solemn witness that God is real and that He loves us.

Amen.

♥ Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment